Blue Digital Strategies – FrameSport project
Arsenale - Sala ModelliArsenale - Sala Modelli,
FRAMESPORT project activities want to support global, sustainable growth in small maritime entities in the Adriatic Sea trhoughout a long-term strategy, by reinforcing their social and economical role in developing maritime areas.
The workshop “Blue digital strategies” will be dedicated to deepening the issue of digitalization for the development of small ports in the Adriatic Sea. We will discuss how the IT solutions can drive towards a smart management and planning of these realities, enhancing their connectivity, for a quick and long-lasting sustainable development.
Panel by CORILA Consorzio per il coordinamento delle ricerche inerenti al sistema lagunare di Venezia.
- 10:15 – 10:30 Registration of participants
- 10:30 – 10:35 Welcome and greetings, Francesca COCCON, CORILA (Chair)
- 10:35 – 10:50 The importance of digitalization in the blue economy, Pierpaolo CAMPOSTRINI, Managing director CORILA
- 10:50 – 11:05 The cross-cutting role of digitalization and ICT development in the 2021-27 IT-HR programme, MA of Interreg Italy-Croatia Programme
- 11:05 – 11:15 FRAMESPORT: digitalization to support the development of Adriatic small ports, Francesco NANNI COSTA, ITL Foundation
- 11:15 – 11:30 The FRAMESPORT digital platform, Alessandro BOVE, University of Padova
- 11:30 – 11:45 Smart management of small ports: the contribution of digitalization (TBC), Marijan MRAK, Umag-Novigrad Port Authority
- 11:45 – 12:00 IT solutions for enhancing safe sailing and hinterland connections, Letizia MUSAIO SOMMA e Lorenzo CARELLI, ASSET e CMCC
- 12:00 – 12:15 Smart solutions for improving small ports’ accessibility, AAST Termoli
- 12:15 – 12:30 Smart solutions for improving touristic accessibility and promotion, Chiara MISTELLI, Municiaplity of Monfalcone
- 12:30 Conclusions: looking forward, Marco MAZZARINO, IUAV University – Venice
Wearing FFP2 mask and frequent hands sanitizing are recommended.
Become a sponsor
of the Venice
Boat Show 2023