The Venice Boat Show, that sets up in Venice Arsenale, offers:
- a water basin of 55,000 square metres, over 1,100 linear metresof piers for exhibition, 240 moorings dedicated to yachts and super-yachts, sailboats and other types of boats and 30,000 square metres outdoor exhibition spaces: motor yacht, sailing, electric, design and artisan stands, technology and furnishings;
- themed meetings, presentations and conferences;
- E-Village dedicated to electric boats and the second edition of the E-Regatta;
- exhibitions, art installations, guided tours and educational activities for children;
- water trials, competitions and sports regattas;
- refreshment points with Venetian specialties, bars and merchandising point.